Twinings Green Tea Cranberry
Announcements & Updates
900 Subscriber Giveaway!!
Go to the “900 Subscriber Giveaway” thread in the Ravelry Group to enter. The winner will be drawn on the next podcast, and will receive:
- One skein of Lolo Did It yarn in the Lolo’s Favorite base in the “Welcome to the Jungle” colorway – lolodidit
- One glass vile of stitch markers from Little Skein in the Big Wool
Prizes purchase by moi.
Comic Con CAL!
July 1 – July 31 – ends today!
WIPs are allowed and polydipping in other KALS is encouraged! Must be a member of the ‘Stitching the High Notes’ Ravelry Group to participate. More details about the CAL can be found on Rav.
- Winner chooses one of three drawstring bags from Tongarii. Each bag holds 8.5 x 10 sized papers and several skeins of yarn. Also – there are pockets inside!
- One skein of hedgehog fibers sock yarn in the Sour Cherry colorway.
- One 10g mini skein of The Fawn and the Fox’s Raven base in the Echeveria colorway (donated by moi)
If you’d like to donate a prize for future KALs, please let me know! You can email me at email@example.com or contact me on Ravelry or Instagram.
What I’m sewing
Comic Con costume review
None this time!
Doctor Who bag by Addicted to Sock Knitting. A prize won through The Knitting Broomstick podcast’s Doctor Who KAL!
A LOT of swag from Comic Con
What I’m jonesin’ for
Stranger Things on Netflix – OMG SO GOOD!
Recitative & Backstage Knitting – Comic Con Edition
I chat about our trip to Comic Con and then share footage from the event (video start at the __ mark) 😀
The Knitting Broomstick with Jilly veganjilly
The Grocery Girls with Tracie tracieknits and Jodi Mrsbrownsbags
Inside Number 23 with Katie misslavelli
Legacy Knitz with Chelsea chelseaknitz and Sue knit24
Geeky Girls Knit with C.C. JavaPurl and Dami damisdoodles
Yarngasam with Kristin voolenvine
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!