Tea Pigs Earl Grey
Announcements & Updates
The 900 subscriber giveway winner still needs to contact me!
Gabby (Gabigails) of the Once Upon A Corgi Podcast & Yarn Shop and I recently discovered that we are both obsessed with all things pumpkin. So, of course we thought that a joint knit a-long was in order! We are thrilled to be joining forces to co-host this exciting KAL.
Details and rules can be found here in the chatter thread.
What I want to make or cast on during during the Pumpkin KAL
Pumpkin Ale Cardi by Ysolda Teague in her book Rhinebook Sweater
I Love You More Than Pumpkin Spice Socks by C.C. Almon with Yarn by Rainbow Heirloom
A Baby Pumpkin Hat
What I’m sewing
A new, star wars & sugar skull themed project bag!
So close to finishing the shawl! Stash Dash was a no go, btw
Get ready – cuz it’s out of CONTROL this episode!
- Ikea Cart!
- Holbrook Shawl pattern gifted by the lovely debbyreece
- Legacy Fiber Artz – A skein of ‘Spell Book’ and a skein of ‘Sue Said So’
- Bee Splat bag from Mrs Brown’s Bags. A skein of Vivid Yarn Studio in the ‘Rebel’ colorway, which was a gift from amazeballs Tracie (tracieknits) & Jodi (Mrsbrownsbags). AND A BAG FOR YOU! A bag for a future podcast giveaway.
- I Want A Revelation Socks (Hamilton Inspired), Hamilton inspired pattern by C.C. Almon and yarn in the ‘Work’ colorway by Berry Colorful Yarnings
- Addi Click Interchangeable set
- AMAZEBALLS sock blank from the one and only AndreSue
- Skein of ‘The Old Beach Cruiser’ from Kat’s Kettle and sheep stitch marker set by katjpierce
- Skein of ‘Garden Rose’ from Sweet Sparrow Yarns by JulieRoseSews
Tia2123 asked “I have a quick question. I really want to try to make a pair of socks, but being a brand new knitter I was wondering if you would have any suggestions on an easy pair to start out with?”
Cal Shakes; Lily’s birthday party; Crafternoon with Cheryl
Lovely podcasts mentioned
The Grocery Girls
Inside Number 23
Geeky Girls Knit
Sew Sweet Violet
Sweet Sparrow Knits
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!