Lady Earl Grey by Twinnings
Announcements & Updates
WELCOME to new viewers and returning viewers.
As of filming, there were 1,626 subscribers on YouTube which means it’s time for……
A 1,500 subscriber giveway!!
Prize: A Mrs Brown’s Bag!
How to enter:
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel
- Be a member of the Ravelry group
- Answer this question in the giveaway thread: Why do you love Fall or, if you love another season, which one is it and why?
Get your pumpkin inspired knitted projects ready. It’s time for a Pumpkin KAL!
Gabby (Gabigails) of the Once Upon A Corgi Podcast and I recently discovered that we are both obsessed with all things pumpkin. So, of course we thought that a joint knit a-long was in order! We are thrilled to be joining forces to co-host this exciting KAL.
Here are the rules and some details:
- Dates: September 1 – November 24 (Thanksgiving USA). No WIPS please!
- Must knit or crochet something pumpkin related or with pumpkin themed yarn
- Must be a member of the Ravelry groups to win
- Post your FO (Finished Object) in the ‘FO thread’ to be eligible for a prize. Be sure to post in both this group AND in the Once Upon A Corgi Podcast group, to increase your chances!
- Polydipping in other KALs is encouraged!
- In the chatter thread, share not only what you plan to knit, but also what your favorite pumpkin recipes are, your favorite pumpkin patch photo, you name it!
- Official Hashtag for social media: #pumpkinKAL
Have FUN and chat away!
- 5 copies of the “I love you more than Pumpkin Spice Latte” sock pattern by JavaPurl
- 1 skein of Biscotte Yarns self striping yarn, donated by dimsumdumpling
- Stitchmarker set & adorable buttons sets, donated by dimsumdumpling
- A set of mini skeins from Once Upon a Corgi
- 1 or 2 project bags made my moi If you are maker, and would like to donate a prize, please let either myself or Gabby know!
Ren Faire costume – Simplicity 5582
So – many – lovely – things!
Here are the shops mentioned:
Purchased by moi, for the apparent impending apocalypse.
- Assorted Minis, teas, and a skein of Turtlepurl Yarns from dimsumdumpling
- Tardis sock blank from AndreSueKnits AND A SOCK BLANK FOR A FUTURE GIVEAWAY! WOOT!
Details about the last two weeks, including scenes from the 151st Scottish Highland Games in Pleasanton and the SF Symphony Gala
Lovely podcasts mentioned
Once Upon a Corgi
The Grocery Girls
Geeky Girls Knit
Sweet Sparrow Knits
Sew Sweet Violet
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!