Numi – Chocolate Rooibos
Announcements & Updates
WELCOME to new and returning viewers!
- Be sure to check out the Discount & Coupons thread in the Ravelry Group for special deals from makers!
- Pumpkin KAL winners were announced! Be sure to check out the video on YouTube if you participated. We still have two unclaimed prizes as of 1/2/17!
- Upcoming KALs – Outlander KAL co-hosted with veganjilly of The Knitting Broomstick podcast. Will be in March &/or April. Stay tuned for details!
Pumpkin Ale Cardi! (sorta kinda finished. Still have to block and choose the fabric for the pockets!)
Grammy shares some of her past finished objects – gorgeous sweaters and cardigans. 🙂
Grammy would like to share her handmade scrubbies and dishcloths with you! 10 lucky winners will be chosen on the next podcast (in the new year). To enter, check out the Giveaway thread here!
Grammy shares her crotched name project
I share my:
- Architexture Scarf being held in my Nutcracker project bag from Little Skein in the Big Wool
- Sockhead Hat, being made with 2.5mm & 3 mm needles, using Buddy the Elf yarn by Legacy Fiber Arts
In the Postie
These are acquisitions and gifts received in the last few weeks!
- Violetta’s Spring Hat from Natalie Sheldon
- Spacious OMG Heel Socks pattern by Just Run Knit from KnitPeopleKnit
- Barrett Wool Co. worsted in the Pepin colorway
- The last Time Burton Club yarn from A Homespun House and progress keeper from Sucre Sucre Miniatures
- Muststash Star Wars Yarn in the Boba Fett & Chewbacca color ways
- Embroidery needle book and brooch form Jammypudding on Folsky
- Knitvent patterns from lovely Helen HellsBells of Curious Handmade
- Galaxy yarn from lovely Meg of the Bad Wolf Girl Studios on Etsy
I chat with Grammy about her experiences sewing, owning her own business, how she learned to knit, etc. AND she shows us more of her past projects!
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!