Tea Pigs – Breakfast Tea in my Remembrances Pottery mug
- WELCOME to new and returning viewers!
- Grammy’s Giveaway winners – check out Episode 17 for the winners!
- Discount and Coupons: QNN TV Subscription Offer: coupon code good through 3/31/2017 for 10% off of a full year subscription to the site. The coupon code is stitchingthehighnotes
- Lesley at Rosehaven Yarn Shop is starting a KAL for Alzheimer Awareness month, which is January! The KAL is to knit as many Twiddle Muffs as possible for the Alzheimer Society. Twiddle Muffs are knitted bands that have attached items that a patient with dementia or Alzheimers can twiddle in their hands to help with stimulation and to help calm. Lesley has a thread with all the details going on her Ravelry group – Rosehaven Yarn Shop. And she explains it all in the 10 mins of her podcast
Works in Progress (WIPs)
In the Postie
- A Homespun House & Sucre Sucre Miniatures’ last installment of the Tim Burton Yarn Club. Seriously Molly, you are a wizard!
- Craftsy Class – Handknit Garment design by Shirley Paden (thanks to Gen!)
- A class at Stitches West! “A Sampler of Japanese Knitting Tips and Techniques, taught by Gayle Roehm
I chat about the concert series this past week at the SF Symphony, and my trip to the Legion of Honor