Welcome and Intro
Community Corkboard ( 3:53 )
Works in Progress ( 11:40 )
In the Queue ( 15:24 )
What I’m Jonesin’ For ( 22:44 )
In the Postie ( 28:03 )
Ask Away ( 35:54 )
Backstage Knitting ( 42:31 )
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice – Pumpkin Spice Black Tea from The Republic of Tea (from Paper Source)
- WELCOME to new and returning viewers!
- Discount and Coupons thread – check out C.C. and Dami’s new Coffee themed book! Pre-orders are on sale now! http://coffeewithcc.com/
- Grammy’s Giveaway winners – check out Episode 17 for the winners. Last chance to claim your prize until the next episode!
- BuJo by OperaJo – Announcing a new video series about my Bullet Journal adventures, coming soon to the YouTube Channel! Will have the first post this week!
- NEW GIVEAWAY ALERT! – 1,500 followers on Instagram! Follow me on Instagram @OperaJo to participate in the giveaway. I’ll announce the winner in Episode 21. Thank you to Sinister Yarns for the donation!
None this week!
WIP KALs I mentioned. If you know of more, please let me and all of us know!
- Marce of HeyBrownBerry Chronicles is hosting the Make WIPs Not Waste Make-a-Long
- Anontella Makes is hosting Operation WIP Control
In the Queue
- Kirsten’s Fingerless Mitts Recipe by Kirsten Kapur. I’ll be using my A Homespun House yarn in the Alice Goes Down the Rabbit Hole colorway. I plan to use a new technique to prepare for my upcoming kilt hose project, using 2 circular needles, to do two mitts at a time! Am on the hunt for some Hiya Hiya sharps. I’ll cast on Feb 1 so I can take part in the Eurostash KAL that is being hosted by Becky (SopranoKnits of the Stringing it Together podcast. The KAL is Feb 1st – May 1st, to encourage knitting with indy dyed yarn from Europe. Full details about the KAL can be found in her Rav group.
- Thank you to all who suggested that I use Mina’s, aka The Knitting Expat’s Pinwheel Scrap Blanketpattern for my idea of converting the quilt of the month pattern I received from MQG! I’m hoping to map out the details of this ‘conversion’ soon, so I can start knitting!
What I’m Jonesin’ For
- Tula Pink Christmas Fabric in July – Holiday Homies!
- Puerperium Cardigan by Kelly van Niekerk. Lovely Jooles of Sew Sweet Violet made it recently, and I love that you can make it with short sleeves! Will make for my wee Nephew.
- Anne-a-long (Anne of Green Gables) hosted by Sara (lovesockwool) of the LoveSockWool podcast. Begins Feb 1! I plan to FINALLY read the books.
- Beauty and the Beast Kit – collaboration between Little Skein and the Big Wool and Must Stash Sheep yarns! In the Postie Rhapsody in Cables by Joji Locatelli Prairie Socks by Kay F Jones of the Bakery Bears podcast
- Game Boy pin from Fairy Cakes on Etsy
- New Sucre Sucre Miniatures progress keeper – Valentine Cookie
Last week I had a few rehearsals for Beethoven 9, which we are performing this week at the SF Symphony! I scored tickets to the opening of Fun Home at The Curran theatre. SO much fun, and a lot of fun to some of my friends from the theatre community.
I also got rid of cable this week – and it is glorious! I’ve been watching lots of TV through my Roku and Apple TV, and am on the hunt for some new shows to binge watch – hopefully uplifting and light!
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!