Welcome and Intro
Community Corkboard ( 2:43 )
Giveaway Winners Announced ( 6:28 )
Works in Progress ( 10:52 )
In the Postie ( 18:47 )
Backstage Knitting ( 29:23 )
Tea Pigs – Earl Grey in my BB8 tea set!
- WELCOME to new and returning viewers!
- Winner of the 1,500 Instagram Followers Giveaway is announced! Thank you all so much for participating!
- New Shop announcement! Blue Wolves Shop on Etsy from viewer Crystal
- Discount Offer from Twisted Hues Yarns, 10% off during the month of February. Code is OPERAJO10
Works in Progress (WIPs)
In the Postie
- Snow Day Shawl by Mina Philipp, the Knitting Expat. I want to make it in pumpkin colors, as I was inspired by Katie misslavelli as she was showing her Pumpkin Spice Cardi
- New Rebel pendant from Star Bright Silver on Etsy
- Apple Watch band with knitted “fabric” print from Casetify, and new iPhone case.
- Tracy of Norah George’s Mrs Weasley’s Knit Club yarn! I loose my mind a bit over this yarn.
This past week I’ve been listening to Anne of Green Gables, singing in Beethoven 9 concerts conducted by the 89 years young Herbert Blomstedt. I am living for the week of Stitches West! I’ll be making a bee line to Little Skein in the Big Wool, hunting for Drea Renee’s new pattern and collaboration with Black Trillium Fibres.
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!