Lavender Tea – from lovely Darlene aka Awesomegrannie
- WELCOME to new and returning viewers!
- BuJo by OperaJo update – it’s still in the works! The inaugural episode will likely be in two parts, so stay tuned!
- Discount alert! – Blossom Bloom Yarns – 10% off orders over $40, Code; DOODLETWICE
- I will be adding a KAL thread in the group for all 2017 – please add the ones you are interested/taking part in!
- ANNOUNCING THE OUTLANDER KAL!!!! For the Guidelines – check out the Outlander KAL Chatter thread!
- Falling Water Scarf by Bonnie Sennott
Works in Progress (WIPs)
- 3PIPs MKAL Shawl by Amy Meeks and Debby Reece. Housed in my Stitchin’ Ewe Bag
- Casting on! – Prairie Socks by Kay F Jones of Bakery Bears podcast. Yarn being used is by Norah George. I plan to take part in a plethora of sock, Harry Potter and the Anne-a-long (Anne of Green Gables!) Bag by Little Bobbins
In the Postie
None this week! …..who am I? LOL
- The Corner of Craft – thanks for the shout out Hannah!
- Stranded Podcast with Amy of Stranded Dyeworks on Etsy
Continuing to listen and ADORE Anne of Green Gables!
Had a fun and successful opening night at Berkeley Rep for Hand to God written by Robert Askins. A lot of fun, and a cathartic laugh. Am now gearing up for The Gospel According to the Other Mary by John Adams, at SF Symphony this coming week. And again AM SO looking forward to Stitches West NEXT WEEK! WOOT!!!!!!
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!