Filmed Monday, Feb 20, 2017
Pukka – Womankind
- WELCOME to new and returning viewers!
- Viewer Discount! Lovely Eleni (ManaKori from the Etsy shop Manakori is offering a 15% discount code HIGHNOTES15 for the lovely viewers of the podcast until the 15th of March!
- 2017 KAL thread – thanks to all who added! I’ll be working on re-formatting and adding KALs as they are added to the thread!
- OUTLANDER KAL! – so excited that so many pumped up to take part! Details about the KAL can be found in the Chatter Thread here.
- Swapless Swap! with yarn by the amazing Amanda (Theyarnenabler of Yarn Enabler on Etsy
- Lisa of Sock Yarn Swappers on Etsy and I have teamed up to offer Yarn Enabler mini skeins 40yd (about 10g), in a swapless swap exclusively to you lovely viewers! Details and sign-ups can be found here.
What I’m Wearing/Finished Objects
Works in Progress (WIPs)
- Operation WIP check-in – see my project pages for more details!
- Mrs. Weasley’s Green Gable Garden Gnome Socks using the Prairie Socks by bryonybear Kay Jones of the Baker Bears podcast.
In the Postie
- Bag & stitch markers from amazing MarieCelesteStitches on Etsy! I had a thought about hosting a small Beatrix Potter KAL! I’m thinking about March 20 (the first day of spring) – April 30. Let me know what you think!
- 2017 Ysolda Yarn club – first installment
- Lovely gift from kitty !
- I signed up for Fibershare!
I finished a series of performances of “The Gospel According to the Other Mary” by John Adams, at SF Symphony. I’m continuing to listen and ADORE Anne of Green Gables. AND THIS WEEKEND IS STITCHES WEST! WOOT!! If you see me, please stop to say hello! Will be there Friday and Saturday.
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!