Filmed Sunday, Feb 26, 2017
Community Corkboard ( 1:59 )
KAL News ( 6:51 )
Finished Objects ( 12:49 )
Works in Progress ( 16:52 )
In the Postie ( 24:48 )
Stitches West 2017 ( 33:38 )
Backstage Knitting ( 1:07:56 )
Numi – Chocolate Spice Black Tea
- WELCOME to new and returning viewers!
- Viewer Discounts! Check out the Community Corkboard thread for all the new offers! 🙂
- Swapless Swap! with yarn by the amazing Amanda (Theyarnenabler of Yarn Enabler on Etsy Lisa of Sock Yarn Swappers on Etsy and I have teamed up to offer Yarn Enabler mini skeins 40yd (about 10g), in a swapless swap exclusively to you lovely viewers! Details and sign-ups can be found here.
- Beatrix Potter KAL – so happy that so many are interested in this KAL! It will begin March 20 and end April 30. Details can be found in the chatter thread here!
- OUTLANDER KAL! – Details about the KAL can be found in the Chatter Thread here. Some lovely new prizes have been announced and are detailed there!
Works in Progress (WIPs)
- Finishing up Bow Tie for Willie and now just have my Orlando Love Shawl on the needles!
- Mrs. Weasley’s Green Gable Garden Gnome Socks using the Prairie Socks by bryonybear Kay Jones of the Baker Bears podcast. Stitchmarker from FuzzyKnitness on Etsy
In the Postie – pre-Stitches West
- Hue Loco, Tightly Knit, Little Sister colorway
- A Homespun House, Plush Merino Sock, Family Secrets colorway
- A lovely gift from Barbara (knittingILove], which is her new pattern Go Slow HAT! AND she has generously offered to give a pattern to one of you all! Just comment in the YouTube episode thread that you are interested, and I will randomly select a winner and announce it on the next episode!
- The Fawn + The Fox Yarns, Otter base, Wes Anderson mini skein set!
Stitches West Recap
I chat about Stitches West 2017, and show my epic haul! Yarn fume high! Class I took was taught by Gayle Roehm.
The Haul (some links are to my stash pages!):
- Beauty and the Beast Kit from Little Skein in the Big Wool – sock bag and Tale as Old as Time cowl pattern by littleskeinanne, and epic La Belle & La Bete yarn by the amazing Must Stash Yarn & Fiber!
- SPECIAL GIVEAWAY – lovely Anne donated a gorgeious Winne the Pooh drawstring bag for one of you! To enter to win, check out the giveaway thread here, and I will announce the winner on Episode 25!
- Gynx Yarn, Part of Your World, Strong Sock
- Wool Buddy, BB-8
- Copperline mitts pattern, by Elizabeth Doherty
- Woolen Boon, 2 gorgeous skeins: Dreamcycle, Boon Classic base & Ever, Boon Skinny
I’m almost done with Anne of Green Gables, and am on the hunt for the 1985 miniseries to watch. I had a gig with Capella SF at the IBM Connect conference singing for Eric Whitacare’s presentation. He did the virtual choir on YouTube. Am now looking forward to having some free nights at home in the month of March!
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!