Sunday, Feb 26, 2017
Twinings Earl Grey – thanks Jane!
- WELCOME to new and returning viewers!
- Shout out to all who introduced themselves in the Introductions thread in the Ravelry Group!
- A reminder to check out the Discounts Thread in the Rav group
- Swapless Swap! – hosted by Lisa of Sock Yarn Swappers on Etsy, yarn by Yarn Enabler – money not due till June 15, so grab your spot today!
- Beatrix Potter KAL – March 20 to the end of April. WIPs allowed!
- OUTLANDER KAL! – It has begun!! March 1 to end of April New Prizes!
- Crystal of Blue Wolves Shop on Etsy has donated two sets of handmade stitch markers
- Jane of Family Tree Yarns on Etsy has a line of Outlander inspired colorways. She has kindly donated a skein of “Muddy Hem”, a colorway inspired while watching this podcast and discussions about the Outlander KAL! She has also donated a skein of Standing Stones – which I’m going steal, and will purchase a replacement of for the prize pool…cuz it’s too gorgeous!
- More to be announced soon. All deets in the chatter and FO threads!
Winners are announced for the Little Skein in the Big Wool bag and the Go Slow HAT by Barbara Nalewko of KnittingILove!
None this week! – I didn’t finish the bow tie – I was wooed by new cast ons. LOL!
Works in Progress (WIPs)
- Mrs. Weasley’s Green Gable Garden Gnome Socks – which are the Prairie Socks.
- Test knit for Marsha Ibuki, aka FairyLittle – the upcoming Stargazer Shawl! I’m using stash yarn, which is Kat’s Kettle in the Old Beach Cruiser colorway
In the Queue
- Tale as Old as Time cowl by Anne Vally of Little Skein. Will use yarn by Muststash Yarns in the La Belle et La Bete colorway!
- Fergus’ Socks by Anna Friberg using the skein of Standing Stones by Family Tree Yarns
- Morötter by Anna Friberg for the Beatrix KAL!
In the Postie – gift edition!
- Yarns from Family Tree Yarns
- Stitch markers from Blue Wolves Shop
- Lady and Earl Grey Socks socks pattern by Kerri Blumer from Jana!
- DPN Cozy from Woolybag – and one for a future giveaway, so stay tuned!
- WestKnits Best Knits book from lovely Amanda
Book Review & Giveaway!
Coffee with C.C. (and Dami Too) ~ Another 7 Pattern Caffeine Inspired Knitting Collection
The physical book & eBook release this Thursday, 9-March-2017.
The individual patterns will be available for purchase on Ravelry on Sunday, 12-March-2017.
The eBook is currently available for pre-order on Ravelry
Giveaway of the E-BOOK! Enter to win here. I’ll randomly select a winner next week, and announce on Episode 26!
I’m still reading/listening to Anne of Green Gables – am on the hunt for the 1985 miniseries! I’m enjoying a bit of a slower schedule – but work is picking up since we are preparing for our annual fundraising Gala. And I’ve been watching Critical Role on project alpha – NERD ALERT!
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!