Filmed Sunday, March 12
David’s Tea – Chocolate Macaroon
- WELCOME to new and returning viewers!
- Be sure to check out new discounts in the Community Corkboard thread. Links can be found there!
- 2017 KAL Thread update! – Charity of the Scrapfaire Knits Podcast is hosting a Star Wars KAL starting May the 4 and ending Dec 15, when The Last Jedi opens! Be sure to check out her group for all the deets. I’ll be casting on my Star Wars Sweater – Extended Sizes for that one! Squee!
- Swapless Swap! – Lisa of Sock Yarn Swappers is hosting a sapless swap in the group for mini-skeins by Yarn Enabler
- Beatrix Potter KAL – March 20 – end of April, WIPs allowed! I rediscovered some Junkyarn stash and will be making the Color Field shawl by Kemper Wray!
- Outlander KAL! – March 1 to end of April
Winner of the E-Book copy of Coffee With C.C. (and Dami Too) ~ Another 7 Pattern Caffeine Inspired Knitting Collection is announced
None this week!
Works in Progress (WIPs)
- Stargazer Shawl – Test Knit for Marsha! Pattern to be released March 15
- Mrs. Weasley’s Green Gable Garden Gnome Socks using the Prairie Socks pattern by by Kay Jones of Baker Bears.
- Tale as Old as Time cowl with yarn by Must Stash Yarn & Fiber
- I’m In Love With An 18th Century Scotsman Cowl using…..
In the Postie
…… a new gigantic skein of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Woobu DK in the Tanzanite colorway.
This past week I’ve enjoyed some time on my porch again. I finished Anne of Green Gables, and now am reading on my Kindle The Cozy Life by Pia Edberg, a book about Hygge. I saw a couple of wonderful plays, Eclipsed at the Curran Theatre and Roe at Berkeley Rep. I watched Moana and LOVED it. And now, I’m gearing up for a busy April. Bring on the backstage knitting!!!
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!