Filmed Sunday, March 19
Earl Grey by Tea Pigs
- WELCOME to new and returning viewers!
- Be sure to check out new discounts in the Community Corkboard thread. This week Kathryn of the Crafternoon Treats podcast and etsy shop has announced a generous 15% discount until the end of April! The code is HIGHNOTES15
- Swapless Swap! – Lisa of Sock Yarn Swappers is hosting a sapless swap in the group for mini-skeins by Yarn Enabler. There are still plenty of spots available!
- Beatrix Potter KAL – March 20 – end of April, WIPs allowed! A generous prize has been donated by Kathryn of Crafternoon Treats! 🙂
- Outlander KAL! – March 1 to end of April. Lovely new prizes have been donated by Cat in the Bag Crafts on Etsy! 🙂
- Stargazer Shawl – Test Knit for Marsha! Pattern was just released on March 15. AND Marsha has generously donated a pattern for one of you! Check out the Giveaway thread to enter. The winner will be announced next week on Episode 28!
- Mrs. Weasley’s Green Gable Garden Gnome Socks using the Prairie Socks pattern by by Kay Jones of Baker Bears.
Works in Progress (WIPs)
- Tale as Old as Time cowl with yarn by Must Stash Yarn & Fiber
- I’m In Love With An 18th Century Scotsman Cowl using…..
In the Postie
- A generously gifted pattern from Lilli of Nordic Stitches called The Hygge Shawl She has also gifted a pattern for one of you! Check out the Giveaway thread to enter! The winner will be announced next week on Episode 28! 🙂
I’ve been obsessed with Wing and a Prayer Farm’s amazing Instagram feed, which has been showing all the new lambs being born! I’m reading a bit here and there, and gearing up for a super busy in the next two weeks!
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!