Filmed Monday, April 17
David’s Tea Earl Grey
Community Cork Board
- WELCOME to new and returning viewers! There is an Intro Thread in the Ravelry Group, and I usually announce new members the first episode of each month…but I forgot some folks last time! So special shout out to those folks, and those who introduced themselves since last episode!
- Community Cork-board thread – Discounts and shop highlights from makers Special discounts from Goosey Fibers on Etsy, Hazel Honey Love on Etsy, and Share My Passion on Etsy
- Beatrix Potter KAL – March 20 – end of April, WIPs are allowed! Two lovely prizes arrived from Dianne of Elm Tree Yarns arrived! 🙂
- Outlander KAL – NOW EXTENDED! March 1 to end of JUNE! – no WIPs
- Summer Garment KAL – May 1 to end of August. I’ll be making the Gilead pullover by Leila Raabe out of Quince and Co Sparrow in the eclipse colorway. Thanks for input on needles! I’ll try out my Karbonz first, and then switch to wood if need be! Also thanks to Tina for the help with figuring out positive ease!
Finished Objects (FOs)
Beatrix Potter Color Field Shawl by Kemper Wray, yarn by Junkyarn
Works in Progress (WIPs)
- Tardis Socks – sock blank by Andi of AndreSue Knits GIVEAWAY UPDATE! – will announce next, too allow more time for entries! Will close the thread Sunday morning April 23 PST
- Tale as Old as Time cowl by Anne Vally of Little Skein and yarn by Muststash Yarns in the La Belle et La Bete colorway!
- Determined to work on! – I’m in Love with Jamie….Cowl, aka I’m in Love with an 18th Century Scotsman Cowl, by C.C. Almon
From the Postie
- 1st Skein of Thrones from Legacy Fiber Arts
- Comic Con sock blank from Andi – also sent a lovely note card and little sheep
- Peter Rabbit from Gabby of Once Upon a Corgi. She also sent a project bag, and some yummy David’s Tea.
- Genesis Wrap pattern from Lauren of LoLoDidIt! I’ll be joining in the KAL later this month, since it’s a fun and easy “Netflix and chill” knit! I’ll be using one of her Genesis Wrap Kits, which she has in her shop now! 🙂
- FIBER SHARE PACKAGE! OMG KEVIN!
Two questions this week from Christy regarding tea and one from Taylor, regarding family friendly operas. I suggest The Magic Flute by Mozart, The Barber of Seville by Rossini and Hansel and Gretel by Englbert Humperdink (yes….your read that name correctly. lol!)
I had a lovely couple of days off work, and spent time with my family during Easter.
I have a bunch of rehearsals and a concert this coming week, so am still busy busy!
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show, consider subscribing, and you’ll be alerted to when the next episode has been uploaded!