Filmed on Sunday, April 30
Happy 1st Podiversary, beautiful makers!!!
Tea Time …. or should I say, cafe time?
Iced almond milk latte with new Nespresso machine
Community Cork Board
- WELCOME to all new and returning viewers!
- Show notes can be found in the Ravelry Group AND —- the new website! www. stitchingthehightnotes.com
- For the time being feel free to send me inquires through Ravelry and Instagram, but you can also connect with me now at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
- Community Cork Board thread – Discounts and shop highlights from makers
Beatrix Potter KAL – March 20 – April 30
What a delightful KAL this has been! Something to do each year I think. Winners will be announced next episode. Your finished objects are GORGEOUS and heartwarming. We received a lovely prize for the KAL pool from Willemijn of MarieCelesteStitches on Etsy! Absolutely gorgeous Peter Rabbit bag with a sweet patch of fabric on the back with Jemima Puddle Duck
Works in Progress (WIPs)
* I’m in Love with Jamie….Cowl
Outlander KAL – co–hosting with veganjilly– March 1 to June 30!
New prize – FROM MY MOM! She has opened an Etsy shop called Three Thimbles Studio. Be sure to follow her on Instagram @ClassicKate50 for shop news.
- Tale as Old as Time Cowl
Cross Stitch Corner
Made some progress on my Forest project by Satsuma Street. I’m really seeing the benefits of project organization!
In the Queue
- Genesis Wrap by Lauren of LoLoDidIt
- Gilead pullover for the…. Summer Garment KAL – May 1 to August 31. WIPs allowed!
From the Postie
- Received my linen yarn from Quince & Co! Sparrow base in the Eclipse colorway. Will swatch this coming week.
- Kilt hose book! Designs for Designs for Knitting Kilt Hose & Knickerbocker Stockings, collected by Veronica Gainford Lovely Gifts & Future Giveaway prizes!
- Stunningly gorgeous yarn from Carolyn Robbin of Wild and Happy Yarn on Etsy. She is also offering a coupon code for you too! THANKYOU10
- Beautiful handmade bags from Erika of The Scrappy Thread on Etsy
Ask Away – will answer next week!
1st Podiversary Giveaway!
To show my appreciation for all your love and support this first year, I’ve put together a special giveaway package of some my favorite things for one of you!
There are three ways to enter:
- YouTube: Comment on Episode 32, and include the hashtag #operajopodiversarygiveaway
- Ravelry Group: In the giveaway thread, tell us one lovely thing that has happened to you today. (Question inspired by the lovely Jaclyn of Brooklyn Knitfolk!)
- Instagram: On the giveaway post, comment and tag at least one of your friends.
The giveaway threads will close Sunday, May 14 at 9am PST. The winner will be announced on Episode 34!
This week is FULL of backstage knitting. I have a concert today (which is why editing will take a while for this episode), and then it’s a massive performance week at the SF Symphony. We’re doing Berlioz’s Requiem, and there are over 300 musicians on stage. EEK! Details about the piece can be found here.
Special video looking back at the 1st year
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and hit the ole thumbs up!