Filmed on Sunday, May 21
1st Podiversary Giveaway Winner! ( 3:20 )
Community Corkboard ( 8:17 )
Works in Progress ( 10:49 )
Cross Stitch Corner ( 29:31 )
Sewalicious ( 35:58 )
From the Postie ( 41:07 )
Skip to 56:05 to avoid Spoilerific Postie!
Ask Away ( 56:06 )
Backstage Knitting ( 59:17 )
1st Podiversary Giveaway Winner is Announced!
Community Cork Board
- WELCOME to all new and returning viewers!
- Amanda of the SkileyknitsFiberArts is offering, in honor of Mother’s Day everything in her test shop is 15% off with code thanksmom. Code good through May 21.
- Shatzie of the Coffee Nap Knit Etsy Studio recently had hand surgery and will be recovering for the next few weeks. So, she decided this was a good reason to have a sale! She’s offering a 10% off your order with the code DOWNTIME10 This code is good through June 15, 2017.
- Ashley who is comfycozyknits on Rav, has a new shawl pattern Pride & Joy! She is offering 20% off until May 31st, no coupon code required.
None this week
Works in Progress (WIPs)
- Tale as Old as Time Cowl
- Gilead Pullover. Part of the Summer Garment KAL – May 1 to August 31 (WIPs allowed!)
- I’m in Love with an 18th Century Scotsman Cowl – aka I’m in Love with Jamie….Cowl. Part of the Outlander KAL – ends June 30. We received a new grand prize package from A Handmaker’s Bag Co., Twigs + Twine Yarn Co. and Little Bitty Delights!
Cross Stitch Corner
Not a lot of movement on my Sorbetto Top by Colette. BUT I did buy some muslin and ball point needles for my machine! I washed my Rayon Challis washed fabric, and all is well. It just shrank a bit. I’ve been watching a bunch of tutorials, some on the YouTube channel Sew Over It.
From the Postie
- Stranded Yarn Swapless Swap with Grocery Girls and Sock Yarn Swappers. There is a swapless swap being hosted by Lisa in the Ravelry Group, for yarn by the lovely Amanda of Yarn Enabler. Click here for details!
- Legacy Fiber Artz 2nd skein of thrones!
- 12th Doctor pattern by JavaPurl Designs and yarn/stitchmarker set from Pandia’s Jewels!
- 2nd installment of the 2017 Ysolda Club – gorgeous yarn and pattern
Lovely Nadine asked, “Do your family members get the opportunity to go to your concerts? The Requiem y’all are about to perform sounds like an amazing singing opportunity and fabulous night at the symphony for the audience.”
Had a lovely weekend last week with family for Mother’s day. Going to sew this week and PURGE! Staycation is here!
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show please subscribe and you will be notified when new episodes are uploaded!