Community Cork Board ( 4:12 )
Works in Progress ( 8:35 )
Cross Stitch Corner ( 17:20 )
Sewalicious ( 23:15 )
From the Postie ( 34:47 )
Ask Away (41:24 )
Backstage Knitting ( 45:10 )
Filmed on Friday, June 9
Community Cork Board
- WELCOME to all new and returning viewers! And a huge welcome to new members of Rav group who introduced themselves!
- Helga has a new Etsy shop called Helgamakes. She sells project bags out of various fabrics, many sizes, drawstring and with zippers. In celebration of that is offering free shipping all over the world for this first batch of bags, which are in the shop now.
SOOOOOO close to having one!
Works in Progress (WIPs)
- Tale as Old as Time Cowl
- Gilead Pullover. This is for the Summer Garment KAL – May 1 to August 31 (WIPs allowed!)
- I’m in Love with Jamie….Cowl. This is for the Outlander KAL, which I’m co-hosting with Jilly of The Knitting Broomstick, and goes until the end June!
Cross Stitch Corner
- Made some progress on my Forest project by Satsuma Street
- Am jonesin’ for this pattern by Gecko Rouge on Etsy – Gamer Nouveau
- I purchased this awesome Darth Vader pattern by Velvet Pony Design on Etsy
- Started sewing my Sorbetto Top by Colette! I finished a second, smaller muslin, which fits perfectly, and started sewing my actual top. Now just have the bias binding and hem to do. 🙂
- I purchased a Craftsy class – Create any size: Pattern Grading for Sewers by Kathleen Cheetham
From the Postie – patterns galore!
- A lovely new hat pattern from Barbara of knittingILove – Forgotten Path Hat
- I won the Balsam Hollow shawl pattern by Paul of the Knitting Pipeline podcast. This was a prize for participating in the Anne A-long which was being co-hosted by Sara of LoveSockWool Podcast and Jilly of The Knitting Broomstick! This shawl was originally designed for the Anne of Green Gables kit with Little Skein in the Big Wool
- I received a lovely copy of the So Close Shawl by Vikki of the Sweet Leaps podcast AND one pattern for one of you! To enter to win, answer the question in the giveaway thread, here in the Ravelry Group. 🙂
- I won a lovely shawl pattern from Andi of AndreSueKnits! This was for having the winning name of her new sock blank design – “Hips-deer”. HA! She generously gifted me the Cladonia shawl. 🙂
- I had teased a pattern I received a few weeks ago as part of my 12th Doctor kit from JavaPurl Designs and Pandia’s Jewels Hand Dyed Yarn – it’s the gorgeous But I Think I Came Up With Magician Socks
A lot has happen in the last week or so. The major things – Wonder Woman and Hamilton. O.M.G.!
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show, subscribe and you’ll be alerted when new episodes are uploaded!