Filmed on Monday, Sep 11
Finished Objects ( 5:07 )
Works in Progress ( 8:29 )
Cross Stitch Corner ( 20:10 )
Ask Away ( 24:33 )
From the Postie ( 28:29 )
Community Corkboard ( 40:32 )
Summer Garment KAL winners ( 46:04)
Giveaway winners ( 53:59 )
Backstage Knitting ( 1:00:08 )
Welcome to all new and returning viewers!
Finished Objects (FOs)
Works in Progress (WIPs)
- Gilead Pullover.
- Road to Rhinebeck MKAL Shawl with new yarn from Gabby of Once Upon A Corgi Handmade. I’m making this for Rhinebeck and…for the PUMPKIN MAL! September 15 – Nov 23 (U.S. Thanksgiving)
Cross Stitch Corner
I made some progress on my Forest project by Satsuma Street. I also bought the long awaited Virgo pattern by Satsuma Street too!
I answer a question from 17Julie17!
From the Postie
- Eden Cottage Yarns and the Weorf shawl pattern, which was the last installment of the 2017 Ysolda Club. This pattern will be public in Aug 2018.
- 2nd installment of the latest Harry Potter Club by A Homespun House and charm by Sucre Sucre Miniatures.
- Asphodel Potion Hat from Barbara of knittingILove. PLUS she generously donated a pattern for one of you! Enter to win here!
- 2 skeins of gloriousness from Grace of the Babbles Yarns etsy shop and Babbles Travelling Yarns podcast!
Community Cork Board
Discounts & highlights from you wonderful makers! Check out the CCB thread here for details and links.
Summer Garment KAL Winners!
Winners, please direct message me on Ravelry with your details, and I’ll get these to you as soon as possible. Congrats to all who participated in the fun make along!
- A bag and skein of yarn from Michell’s Creations on Etsy
- Linen Noir pattern collection by Quince and Co (from me)
- The Scrappy Thread bag and stitch marker
- Buttons from Natalie of Remembrances Pottery
- A special, Summer Garment KAL mug from Natalie of Remembrances Pottery
- The Selbu bundle – Skeindeer’s mitten pattern club
- Yeksa Shawl by Janine McCarty of Yarn and Ewe
- handmade bag and soap from Molly Klein Design on Etsy
- Rhinebeck is Calling Socks pattern by Kay of the Crazy Sock Lady Podcast
- Handmade wooden Outlander stitch markers by Mary Jo of The Crafting Treehouse on Etsy
- Nala’s Big Sister Shawl pattern by Amanda Rate
THANK YOU to all the beautiful makers who donated these giveaways! So fun!
I chat about what I’ve been up to the last few weeks, including the SF Opera Ball! 🙂
Thank you so much for joining me! Stay tuned for the next episode. If you enjoyed the show, subscribe and you’ll be alerted when new episodes are uploaded!