Thanks for visiting!
See what I’m up to on Instagram & Ravelry: @OperaJo
Ravelry Group: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/stitching-the-high-notes:
What I’m Wearing
- Cardigan from Athleta
- Shawl pin by Jul Designs
- Vintage Fairy Lights by Curious Handmade (Helen Stewart). Cast on during Dani of Little Bobbins Knits’ Christmas Eve Cast On 2017. Yarn is A Homespun House in the Jingleberry colorway. 2.25mm needles; Lykke.
Makes in Progress (MIPs)
- Shibui Knits – Mix No 34 by Susan Lawrence. Yarn by Shibui in Lime colorway. Egg bag is by Mrs Browns Bags; Create bag is by Little Skein in the Big Wool. US6 needles; Signature Needle Arts.
- Knit Picks Vanilla socks – Felici in the Teacup colorway. Will enter in Candace of Pin Feathers and Purls’ Stripey Socks KAL 2018. Bag is by The Scrappy Thread. 2.25mm neeldes; Addi Turbo Rockets.
- Other bag mentioned by Marie Celeste Stitches – Etsy
- Ribbon Wrap by illitilli
- He’ mo Leanan Kilt Hose by Anne Carroll Gilmour w/ castellated edge
- Think will use Regia 6 Ply sport (suggested in pattern) in Natural
- Will reference Designs for Knitting Kilt Hose Paperback – 1994 by Veronica Gainford
– Kay of The Crazy Sock Lady – Rhinebeck is Calling Fingerless Mitts – Winner: nzoriginal
– Susanne (zantalluri on Rav) – Euphoric Shawl – Winner: snotestine
– Amanda (skileyknits on Rav) – Nala All Grown Up – Winner: mrsjaclynscott
– Changes Shawl – Knitting Expat Designs – Winner: WISinOR
– Mix & Match Cardigan – Knitting Expat Designs – Winner: VinGirl
That 70’s Tee by Janine McCarty (Yarn and Ewe Girl)
Started rehearsals/concerts again at SF Symphony. Unpacked a TON in the new casa.
Thank you so much for joining me! If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe and you’ll be alerted when new episodes are uploaded!
- Iphone X
- Filmic Pro
- Edited on iMovie
Filmed on April 8, 2018