Thanks for visiting!
See what I’m up to on Instagram: @OperaJo
Special 2nd Podiversary Giveaway – enter to win in the Ravelry Group here!
Easy Peasy Stripey Vanilla socks – Using Sockmatician’s Toe-Ups by Nathan Taylor. Knit Picks Felici in the Teacup colorway. Candace of Pin Feathers and Purls’ Stripey Socks KAL 2018 & Grocery Girls April Sock Bash. Bag is by The Scrappy Thread. 2.25mm needles; Addi Turbo Rockets.
Makes in Progress (MIPs)
Mix No 34 by Susan Lawrence. Yarn is Shibui Knits Staccato and Silk Cloud in Lime colorway. Bag is by Little Skein in the Big Wool. US6 needles; Signature Needle Arts.
Dragon Wing Cowl by Jessie Rayot. Yarn is Cascade Yarns Luminosa in the Emerald colorway. Size US8 needles.
Cross Stitch Corner
Forest by Satsuma Street. 28 Count Linen. Needle minder is by A Needle Runs Through It, from a kit with A Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.
- Verano by Satsuma Street. SAL to start May 1! Details in the Ravelry Group thread. 🙂
- Avon Calling Yarn by Legacy Fibre Artz & pins. Summer Dreams by Marcela Chang Summer Garment MAL – May 1 to Aug 31
- Cascade 220 Sport in Natural for my He’ mo Leanan Kilt Hose by Anne Carroll Gilmour. Will be knitting along with Denise, Earthtones Girl! Bought some Zings to try two circs at a time knitting
- Makers Merch pin with Marce (@heybrownberry) & Kelly (@celticcaston)! New Etsy shop. North American brand with a global reach. Unique, high quality #collectibles designed by Makers, for Makers
- Craftsy Unlimited
(some stuff mentioned before)
- Quilting – 100 days of Quilting
- Small cross stitch for office and one also for Nephew’s room; space themed.
Community Cork Board – coming back soon!
– That 70’s Tee by Janine McCarty (Yarn and Ewe Girl) – Winner: punkincurls
- Bride by the Sea Shawl by Jenn Sheelen
- The Only Way Is Up! Cowl by Naomi, aka CosyCuteKnits
Next time – a review of Geeky Girls Knit/Java Purl Designs new book Tickled Pink and a giveaway
Thank you so much for joining me! If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe and you’ll be alerted when new episodes are uploaded!
Filmed on an Iphone X using Apple TV & TV as a monitor, and Filmic Pro as software.
Edited on iMovie
Filmed on April 28, 2018