Thanks for visiting!
Makes in Progress (MIPs)
Mix 34 Cowl Cowl by Susan Lawrence. Yarn is Shibui Knits Staccato and Silk Cloud in Lime colorway. Bag is by Little Skein in the Big Wool. US6 needles; Signature Needle Arts.
Dragon Wing Cowl by Jessie Rayot. Yarn is Cascade Yarns Luminosa in the Emerald colorway. Size US8 needles. Next step is to drop some stitches and pick them back up per the pattern. MEEP! Fantastic video by Jessie on YouTube of how to do this. Progress Keepers by A Homespun House/Sucre Sucre Miniatures
Cross Stitch Corner
– DONE! Forest by Satsuma Street
- Started the Crafter’s Manifesto by Satsuma Street, with needle minder by A Needle Runs Through It.
- To Start this month: finish an old halloween project by Waxing Moon Designs – Leaves Turn Gold, start Autumn B01 by Lizzie Kate, start Peace On Earth christmas banners by Satsuma Street, and start Wool Ewe be my Neighbor by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.
- After May: start Verano by Satsuma Street
- Spring socks for mamma using stash Elm Street Yarns in a OOAK (One of a Kind) Tittlemouse Tea Party colorway. Might be vanilla using Sockmatitian’s recipe again.
- Avon Calling Yarn by Legacy Fibre Artz & pins. Summer Dreams by Marcela Chang for the Summer Garment MAL – May 1 to Aug 3. NEW PRIZE – GeorgeAnne of Stitching Plaza
- He’ mo Leanan Kilt Hose by Anne Carroll Gilmour
- Shirt & progress keeper by Shelli Can
- Bag by Sandy by the Lakeside and some lovely gifts from her!
Book Review & Giveaway
Tickled PINK ~ 2 designers, 4 indie dyers, 8 PINK-tastic patterns by C.C. Almon & Dami Almon of Java Purl Designs
Community Cork Board
All details from Community Cork Board can be found here!
— After the Rain Kit with a new sock design by the same name by Becky of Stringing it Together (SopranoKnits), yarn by Gabi Gabigails of Once Upon a Corgi (Shop & YouTube) and a beaded progress keeper (cute umbrella!) by Hannah TheCornerOfCraft of The Corner of Craft Etsy Shop and YouTube Channel. Release of the kits are on Saturday, May 19th. Stay tuned to their accounts for more information on the timing. Amount TBD.
Thank you so much for joining me! If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe and you’ll be alerted when new episodes are uploaded!
Filmed on an Iphone X using Apple TV & TV as a monitor, and Filmic Pro as software.
Edited on iMovie
Filmed on May 13, 2018. Happy Mother’s Day!