Thanks for visiting!
Mug by Remembrances Pottery on Etsy
Makes in Progress (MIPs)
- Summer Dreams by Marcela Chang. Yarn Legacy Fiber Artz in Avon Calling colorway, Steel Toes base. Bag is by Bags by Awesome Grannie (Darlene) on Etsy. Summer Garment MAL – May 1 to Aug 31!
- Mrs. Tittlemouse Socks using Sockmatitian’s Toe Ups sock pattern. 2.25mm needles, magic loop. Using Elm Street Yarn sin OOAK colorway Tittlemouse Tea Party. Bag is by Marie Celeste Stitches (Willemijn) on Etsy.
- Mix 34 Cowl by Susan Lawrence. Yarn is Shibui Knits Staccato and Silk Cloud in Lime colorway. Bag is by Little Skein in the Big Wool. US6 needles; Signature Needle Arts. Progress keeper & stitch markers by Makers Haven
- Ashley’s Dragon Wing Cowl by Jessie Rayot. Yarn is Cascade Yarns Luminosa in the Emerald colorway. Size US8 needles. Progress Keepers A Homespun House/Sucre Sucre Miniatures
In the Queue
- Gully by Leah B. Thibault for my friend Ashley Renee. Yarn Knit Picks Lindy Chain in the Honey colorway. Will hold it double.
- He’ mo Leanan Kilt Hose by Anne Carroll Gilmour
- Old MIP, Orlando Love Shawl – Fractal Danger by Martina Behm. I work on it every June for Pride month! Ha! Yarn is Rainbow Love by Voolenvine on Blitzed base. Bag is by Mrs. Brown’s Bags
Cross Stitch Corner
- The Crafter’s Manifesto by Satsuma Street, with needle minder by A Needle Runs Through It.
- Old halloween project by Waxing Moon Designs – Leaves Turn Gold
- Autumn B01 by Lizzie Kate
- Peace On Earth Christmas banners by Satsuma Street
- To start by end of Stitchmaynia: Wool Ewe be my Neighbor by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.
- Rediscovered Mr. X Stitch and new digital magazines
- Various items from Stitched Modern. Books are by Rico Designs. Bag by YOUBIDA and floss holder by Walker bags.
- Waiting for Henry Socks pattern by Tabitha Gandee of Hey Sister Podcast & Hey Sister Yarn Company. Yarn by the gals of Hey Sister is to arrive soon!
Community Cork Board
All details from Community Cork Board can be found here
- Tickled PINK ~ 2 designers, 4 indie dyers, 8 PINK-tastic patterns by Java Purl Designs. Winner: knitterswild
- After the Rain Kit with a new sock design by the same name by Becky of Stringing it Together (SopranoKnits), yarn by Gabi of Once Upon A Corgi Handmade (Shop & YouTube) and a beaded progress keeper (cute umbrella!) by Hannah of The Corner of Craft (Etsy Shop and YouTube Channel)
- 2nd Podiversary Giveaway – Closes June 1. Announced on next episode.
Thank you so much for joining me! If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe and you’ll be alerted when new episodes are uploaded!
Filmed on an Iphone X using Apple TV & TV as a monitor, and Filmic Pro as software.
Edited on iMovie
Filmed on Friday, May 25, 2018