- Orlando Love Shawl, aka the Fractal Danger pattern by Martina Behm. Yarn is Rainbow Love by Voolenvine on Blitzed base.
Makes in Progress (MIPs)
- Summer Dreams by Marcela Chang Yarn Legacy Fiber Artz in Avon Calling colorway. Themed stitch markers by Sandy by the Lakeside. Summer Garment MAL – May 1 to Aug 31. New prizes from Carol and Amber of A Single Strand Studio on Etsy
- Mrs. Tittlemouse Socks using Sockmatician’s Toe Ups sock pattern. 2.25mm needles, magic loop. Using Elm Tree Yarns (Dianne) in OOAK colorway Tittlemouse Tea Party.
- Mix 34 Cowl by Susan Lawrence. Yarn is Shibui Knits Staccato and Silk Cloud in Lime colorway. Bag is by Little Skein in the Big Wool. US6 needles; Signature Needle Arts.
- Ashley’s Dragon Wing Cowl, pattern by Jessie Rayot. Yarn is Cascade Yarns Luminosa in the Emerald colorway. Size US8 needles. Progress Keepers A Homespun House/Sucre Sucre Miniatures
- Gully Tankattern by Leah B. Thibault for my friend Ashley Renee. Yarn Knit Picks Lindy Chain in Honey colorway. Swatched!
Cross Stitch Corner
- Peace On Earth Christmas banners by Satsuma Street
- Wool Ewe be my Neighbor by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.
- Bought the floss for the Verano pattern by Satsuma Street
- Discovered that there is a Needlework hub in SF that I want to check out soon – SF School of Needlework & Design!
- Bought a new pattern – Folk Flowers by Satsuma Street
Embroidery kit by Studio MME
Community Cork Board
All details from Community Cork Board can be found here.
Lilli, Nordic Stitches – Granny’s Geraniums shawl
A new triangular shawl design. 50% of the proceeds from July 1st out 2018 will be donated to cancer research!
Finally had a vacation, and bought a new car!
Thank you so much for joining me! If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe and you’ll be alerted when new episodes are uploaded!
Filmed on an Iphone X using Filmic Pro.
Edited on Final Cut Pro and Apple Motion
Filmed on Friday, July 13, 2018