A special Rhinebeck Weekend collaboration with my fellow Pumpkin Queen, friend and talented yarn dyer, Gabby of Plies and Hellhounds!
For many years we co-hosted a Pumpkin MAL to rejoice in all things pumpkin and what they represent - gratitude, abundance, and also they are just so tasty.
This year we wanted create something extra special for you to help celebrate the height of pumpkin season.
I've made an exclusive sock bag with this gorgeous fabric that displays all our favorite pumpkin goodies. And Gabby has created this stunning exclusive colorway on her Marie Cutie sock yarn base!
1 skein 'Pumpkin Queen' on the Marie Cutie Base
- 75% SW Corriedale, 25% Nylon
- 100 Grams, 443 Yards
1 'Pumpkin Queen' Sock Bag
- Will hold a small project, such as socks
- Approximately 11” x 7.5” x 4"
- Main exterior fabric is 100% Lightweight Cotton Twill: Structured yet flexible, soft with a natural wrinkle resistance.
- Interior fabric is cotton
- Interfacing is quilt batting
- Zippered with tabs
- Handle and zipper tabs is Essex Linen
- Boxed bottom
Each item is handmade with love and may vary slightly in color, design placement and shape.
Please note that not all monitors are the same and colors may vary from one monitor to another.
Now ready-to-ship, while supplies last.